Alright, so I was tagged by the lovely @Padfoot_andprongs to do this tag so I decided… why not? It looked fun!
I am not sure who the creator is so I am sorry I did not mention them, now…
Let’s do this!
1. I JUST GOT HIT BY A DEER – character having the worst day ever
Harry Potter or Ron Weasley, I feel like they need a break, please?
2. STARS HOLLOW – wildly eccentric cast
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins and/or Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children By Ransom Riggs
Both good books, haven’t completely finished Ransom Riggs book yet though because I keep forgetting to start reading it again. Random thought, I know. Have finished Hex Hall by the way.
3. COFFEE – a book you’re addicted to/a character w/ an addiction
That would have to be Vishous, from Lover Unbound by J. R. Ward because he is addicted to taking care of others even at the cost of his own health. He is a man of worth, like they like to say in that series. That is such a beautiful thing, to see him be so selfless. He is most definitely one of my favorite characters from The Black Dagger Brotherhood Series but also just in general.
4. SOMEONE DEVIL EGGED BY CAR?! – great act of revenge
I’d have to say Carrie by Stephen King. She is a poor thing even with all the things that happen. Oh boy.
5. MR. MEDINA – an illicit affair
Having an affair with a man of God is definitely bad, neither party should have done so. Plus the shaming only goes to the women because the man does not come forward among other things. This book just makes me sad. AND a kid was made from it. What the hell people? ugh. The kid didn’t deserve that life wondering why people were looking and judging. Giving me all of the damn feels.
6. KIM’S ANTIQUES – a world you’d be afraid to enter
Hmm, I think this one is obvious.
7. HARVARD VS. YALE – character who needs to make a life-changing decision
Well, who else better than Jonas. Okay I still need to read this but I know he has to make a decision so don’t slap my wrist about putting this on here when I haven’t read the book yet.
8. LUKE’S DINER – a comfort read
what other than my favorites?
9. AM I CRYING OR LAUGHING? – a book that messed with your emotions
I love these two books so much but whew! They make you cry your heart out and then laugh and then do that cycle all over again. And when I looked up these images there is a third book out now! I read these years ago so there wasn’t a third book out so I am Pumped. YOU GUYS!!! A THIRD book though. wow. I’m gonna go crazy over in a corner now. Thanks.
10. EMILY – the HBIC (Head Bitch in Charge)
I’m only saying this because Rose is very headstrong, sassy and takes no shit.
11. LORELAI AND RORY – favorite family dynamic
The Weasley’s – I mean come on! Who doesn’t love them?
12. I PUSHED HIM IN THE LAKE! – a book you’d throw in a lake
I know I keep talking about this book in other posts, but I really hate this book so I can’t feel remorse if it gets to the bottom of the lake and no one sees it again. Please happen! Please PLEASE!!! My mom said she would rescue it but I never said what lake I’d throw it in. Also I would totally add weights so it would sink really fast and stay down. Because I’m cruel like that, cue evil laugh.
13. 1000 YELLOW DAISIES – favorite romance
14. JESS – an unpopular opinion
I read this and thought it was okay but I don’t really know why everyone loves it so much.
15. FIRST SNOW – snowy or holiday read
This is such a cute and heartfelt Christmas story, I just love it.
16. HEP ALIEN – book centered around music
17. HE’D BETTER HAVE A MOTORCYCLE! – your book crush
Both Daniel and Mason and if you read it you would know why because damn. Damn.
18. IT’S REPETITIVE AND REDUNDANT – a book that could have been shorter
Yeah, I feel like it could have been shorter, I guess I just wasn’t as much of a fan as I thought I would be which is sad.
19. KIRK – the weirdest book you’ve ever read
I read this book called Subject19 and it was the weirdest book and I was traumatized and didn’t know what the fuck to think or do when I was done with it. It was the worst thing ever, I felt so bad for the characters it was fucked up. Worst book ever. Never again. There was multiple rapes, torture, murders and other horrible things. I ended up thinking that the author was messed up and a little sick in the head to do things to characters like that. Making me wonder how the hell this book was even published and how it got to where I could get it, The only reason I finished the book was so I could make sure that at least some of the characters made it out of that hell hole alive. I mean, that’s what I imagine hell to be like, it was that bad.
20. IT’S A LIFESTYLE. IT’S A RELIGION – that one book that means more to you than any other
Did you really think it could be anything else? come on now.
What book would YOU throw into the lake?
Is it the same or different than mine?
What is the weirdest book you’ve ever read?
Is it also the worst?
I tag anyone who would like to do this fun tag! Join the fun 😉